Monday, May 24, 2010
Update
I wanted to let you all know a little more of what's going on with me. When they brought me into the E.R. they realized I had a small UTI infection but it didn't seem to be causing me any pain so they didn't worry about it to much. My biggest problem has been the fever, chills and headache so they've focused on the headache. This morning I felt a small pain in my right side so I mentioned it to the nurse just in case it was helpful. When my doctor heard this she thought the UTI might have goon up into my kidneys so she had a ct scan done. Turns out she was right. I have a kidney infection in my right kidney but shockingly I also have an abcess too. The abcess is about 2 cm wide and they're sure that's what is causing my fever. They are still not sure what they are going to do. though It's borderline between removel or heavy anti-antibiotics (which I'm going to get anyways). My doctor is consulting with a specialist and he wanted to consult with several others before they made a decision. I'll post again when I hear anymore news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad they found out what's causing your problems. Hope you get better quickly. Love you!
If you get it out I hope you get a picture of that little "ABBY" the Abscess before they terminate her life. She's almost part of the family now. Is she really more painful then Joe?
Post a Comment