I wanted the boys to know that we know that they love there Dad and that Dad had a great fathers day. We made him cards and are going to have a barbecue later. It's going to be a fun day but it won't be quite the same without Isaac and Joe.
I do have the best husband in the whole world. I have always appreciated him for all that he does for our family. He is working so hard to finish school and yet he has always made time for us. He misses us so much when he is gone and can't wait to get home. He has always been an adoring husband and the tenderness we share is often time sickening it's so sweet. We truly adore each other but nothing made this more clear then when I got sick. Dave sat by my bed everyday as much as he possibly could to make sure I would be okay. The care he has taken of me over the past month is above what even I expected. The visible fear in his eyes has testified more then any words he has said. He is the best husband for me and I can't imagine living without him.
He also adores his kids. We live in a strange world here where none of his friends have kids and only a few are even married and yet he never shies away from talking about how awesome they are. He spends every weekend playing Rock Band, badminton, croquet, soccer, reading, helping build projects and any number of other things with his kids. He is so kind to them and almost never yells. He often will get after me if he thinks I'm being to harsh on them and spends many hours playing with them when he should be working on school stuff. I have often thought that nobody could beat my Dad as being the best father but Dave comes as close as anyone possibly could. What an amazing man he is.
Here are the cards the girls and I made for him.
Happy Fathers Day Dave! Thank you 1000% over. We all love you.
1 comment:
That little stitch over Clara's eye kind of looks like a twinkle. Now she looks even more mischievous!
Post a Comment