Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Christmas and New Years in Utah
We decided to go to Utah for Christmas and New Years. In some ways this was really good although this meant we would miss some great friends who were coming out to Colorado for Christmas. We spent the first week with my family and the second with Dave's. It was so nice to be with family and I forget how much I miss them. We got there just in time for several Christmas Parties. I got to visit with my awesome brother Nathan and his amazing wife Lisa. We never get to see them so it's so fun when we do. We then spent the rest of the week getting ready for Christmas.



When we got up to his parents house he decided he probably should do some repairs on the van that were long overdue. He spent most of the time there working on the van while we spent our time inside playing with Grandma's new Wii. It was really cold and we hadn't brought any snow boots or pants but it didn't stop the kids from going out and playing in the snow. Isaac built the most amazing snow fort. We had so much fun.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had so much fun at Christmas. I'm so glad you could come. Christmas is so much better when you have family around. Thanks for coming - it was wonderful!
Post a Comment