Tuesday, February 1, 2011

December

For the kids Paragon Night Clara's class taught us some African songs. They then danced and beat the drums for us.
Joe's class taught about a native American civilization but I can't remember which one. (Boy when he reads this I'm going to be in so much trouble)
Isaac's class was learning about religions around the world and he talked about how they celebrate December holidays in Canada. Doesn't he make a great "Mounty".
Lily's class was reading Shakespeare "Much Ado about Nothing". She played Hero which is ironic because I really wanted to name her that.


Isaac had an art exhibit in a down town Fort Collins art museum. It was a really special experience and he learned a lot about being a curator. He even got his picture in the newspaper which was quite cool. Each picture represents a different world religion. I'd tell you what they are but I'd screw them up and then I'd be in so much trouble.






No comments: