Monday, December 7, 2009

Options Winter Program

For those of you who don't know our kids are in a home school enrichment program called "Options". It is run through one of the Denver school districts. My kids attend once a week and get to pick 6 classes they would like to take. We can check out curriculum which also makes home schooling a lot less expensive. My kids have Options every Monday and they Love It! They put on a winter program for the parents today. Our kids participated in the 1st grade Jingle Bells singers, dance class, recorder class and the Music/Drama play. There were hand bells, guitar, and sign language as well as the four segments our kids were in. It was an all around good night. We recorded it on our dinky camera and took a lot of pictures but almost all the pictures are blurry. I'm hoping to upload some videos but they might take awhile so We'll have to see.
Joe singing Jingle Bells. He was so animated and cute.
He kept on pointing to us and smiling. He did a great job. Lily dancing to The Pink Panther.
Isaac was awesome at the recorder.
He only complained because we made him wear a tie.
Lily was one of the leads in the play.
She was Jackie Frost
Isaac was a frostbite.
They were cleaners and helpers in the hotel Jack and Jackie Frost were opening.
The finally of the play. Wow those kids are awesome!

Joe Singing

3 comments:

Sue Johnson said...

What a great blog! I loved seeing the kids in their program. I would have loved to have been there in person. It looks like the best Christmas Program ever!! The kids were AWESOME. I've said it before - those are beautiful, amazing kids! Thanks for taking pictures so we could see how great they did. I'm so proud.

Kesia said...

That is so cool! I wish we had a program like options here. That seems so great!

Sharane said...

Beck! I'm Trying to Get Back on the Blogging Bandwagon. The Options Program for your Kids sounds So Great! How Fun for them! I Love your photos in your Skating with Santa post! Good Times! I Love Ice Skating! :)