Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ice Skating, Santa and Decorating the Tree - Saturday 11/28

On Saturday we went to the Ice skating rink in Old Town. Every Saturday morning from 11-12 Santa skates with the kids. He played the harmonica and helped the kids learn how to glide on the ice. He was super cool. We then went over to his workshop afterwards and told him what we wanted for Christmas. Lily and Isaac were awesome. They told him that they trusted him and they would let him pick out what he wanted for them. After we got home I got out the tree and set it up and we ended it by playing rock band. It was such an awesome day.

Skating with Santa






Visiting Santa




Decorating the Tree







2 comments:

Kristina said...

All of the kids are looking so big! I had a hard time telling who was who--especially when half of their heads are covered in a hat--and when Julia is wearing Mia's old coat. :) Ice skating looked like so much fun.

Sue Johnson said...

I love those pictures. It looks like you all had such a great time together. How wonderful!