Well, I finally caught it. A cold has been circulating around the family and now it's mine. I don't think I felt bad enough for everyone else who had it but now I wish I had. I doubt anyone will care that much if I'm sick because I'm the mom and have to do everything anyways. Such is life, I guess.
We will be leaving next Friday or Saturday to come to Utah. For all who want to hang out, let me know because I want to play while I'm there.
3 comments:
Hey Beck!
Sorry you are sick :( ! The pics you took of your kids look great! Lily is gorgeous, better keep an eye on her! We would love to see you when you are in town if you can! We have plans Sat. night, but other than that let us know! (801)682-8444
-Sharane :)
Sorry you are sick:( That is no fun. Erik and I want to hang out while you are here. (801)949-2894
Hope you're feeling better by now. I also wanted to say that the kids look great in their costumes (and so does David). :)
Also, I love your new design to your blog. I generally just look blog updates on Google Reader, so sorry if it's been that way for awhile and I'm just slow.
Post a Comment