Friday, November 21, 2008

Argentina

Dave spent the week in Malargue again. He really wanted to do some fun activities this time. He spent yesterday ditching meetings and going to see some local sights. I don't know what any of these are, so I'll have to ask him when he gets back.


I know this was a damn that they stopped at on their drive down to Malargue from Mendoza. It takes about 5 hours to drive from the airport to Malargue. They took a "short cut", which was basically a dirt road.
An extinct volcano they saw traveling to Malargue.
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becka, I think you meant "dam", didn't you. :) Or were you really mad that Dave didn't take you with him and meant the other kind.

Becka Thomas said...

Sorry about that. Joe's been swearing a lot lately and we're trying to get him to stop. I think I must just have that word on the brain.

Sue Johnson said...

If you want Joe to stop swearing, you should start by setting a better example.

Becka Thomas said...

What are you implying mom? If I learned anything, I learned it from you.