Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fort Collins Weather

Well, we haven't spent very much time outside because of the weather. I have talked to Candie twice within the last couple of days while it was hailing. Dave was trapped at school for almost 2 hours yesterday because of the downpour. It seems to rain everyday here. It will be sunny in the morning and then the clouds will role in and start to rain in the afternoon. It usually just drizzles though and isn't to bad. These are some pictures I got from our local station of what was going on right on the other side of the freeway. The man who took the first picture said that another one touched down right after he took the picture just to the right of him, so he took off.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Scary! Hope you guys are okay. I've been meaning to ask about your fox in the neighborhood. Is he around a lot? That was so awesome when we saw him and Josh and I saw him again when we left the next morning.

Becka Thomas said...

He is still around be we haven't seen him very much. From what we understand she has pups in a neighboring field and I don't think she likes to leave them unless she has to.

Anonymous said...

Well, we were thinking of coming to visit you sometime, but on second thought... (after seeing the pictures).