Dave finally got the full version of the Solstice report. It's so awesome! I know most of you have seen it already but I thought I'd put it on again. This version has credits and some bloopers at the end as well as the full version of each scene. We had to cut it out for school because it was to long. Enjoy!!!
You can also see a better quality version on youtube. I know I'm a bit obsessed but I'm really proud of my Lily - click here
2 comments:
I've seen this at least a dozen times and it still makes me laugh!
I love it! And yes, Lily, that jacket makes you look SOOO fat! You should never wear it. :) Just kidding, of course. Your news report is so great. I've watched it several times, and even took my laptop over to Grandma Leah and Grandpa Hap's so they could see it. They loved it, too. They think you are so talented.
Post a Comment