Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Vivaterra

http://www.amazon.com/Vivatera-Secrets-Everstar-1/dp/1453668489/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1281677140&sr=8-1

This could be a post about how great this book is or how good the cover looks but it's not. I really just wanted to brag about my awesome sister. She not only finished a book but found a way to get it published. I am so impressed with her writing and how her words flow together so well. I love her style and loved watching her take an idea and morph it into something spectacular. She has always been a good writer and I never doubted for a minute that she would write a book. Even more impressive then the writing of the book is the fact she did it while working full time, fulfilling her church callings and taking care of her own family. I can not say enough about how awesome she is. GO CANDIE!!! YOU ROCK!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great. I love the cover, too. The model is beautiful. :) I'll have to see about ordering one.

Thomas Kids said...

Joe-my sister is on the cover

Sue Johnson said...

These are three of the prettiest girls I have ever seen - and I'm not the least bit prejudiced.

Thomas Kids said...

Joe:2 of my favorite grandmas posted a comment. Lily is STILL on the cover! Can I be on the next "The Vivaterra" book? (P.S. I hope its called "The hole of doors".)