My parents came over labor day weekend to see our new place. It was so much fun, we had a great time. We went to old town and walked around, we took the younger kids to build-a-bear (my mom takes all the kids when they are about 4 because decided to both Joe and Clara at the same time). We went to the Denver Zoo and my dad took the older kids around to look at most of the animals while my mom and I took the younger kids to the carousel. We had a fantastic time. Having visitors for us was great, it wasn't any inconvenience at all and the kids just loved having people they loved in the home. I hope others take this as a hint and decide to come out and visit us.
This was us in Old Town Fort Collins. It is a cute little walkable area in downtown Fort Collins. I think my parents were pleasantly surprised. We didn't get to spend a lot of time down there because we had to get back and pick up Joe from school. I am hoping that we can go spend more time the next time they come to visit.
Mom - just remember that you had the camera, dad didn't. It not any one's fault we didn't get pictures of the older kids. They know you love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment