I hope you liked your tour of Erice. Next time he goes he is going to take me with him even if it is in his suitcase.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
More Pics of Italy
Dave sent me some more pictures of Italy. He went to the Ruins today and hasn't sent me those yet but I can't wait to see them and you know I will post them as soon as he get them. I hope you don't get sick of the photos because I love them.
This is Trapani, the town directly below Erice at night.
This is the futbol field right by the monestary.
Of course Dave would find a tennis court but this one is clay which made him super excited. I don't know if you can tell but the next is just plastic tape (like you would put up around a crime scene) strung across the court. I think it is pretty creative.
This is Dave's room in the Monastary he is staying in. I love the exposed rock walls.
This is the view from the court yard in the monastary. I am going to bug him and make sure he gets a picture of the actual courtyard.
This is the lecture hall they meet in. He says it is really cool inside but the seats are so bad they gave him a kink in his neck.
This is the Piaza in the center of Erice.
I love these stairs. He says that most of the streets are about this wide.
I hope you liked your tour of Erice. Next time he goes he is going to take me with him even if it is in his suitcase.
I hope you liked your tour of Erice. Next time he goes he is going to take me with him even if it is in his suitcase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi!
What I would like to know is: Is Dave actually getting up and going to his classes or is he doing like he did in high school and missing half of them (and still getting straight A's?) :) They are great pictures. We're jealous. He'll have to tell us all about it when he gets home.
Post a Comment