I wanted to show everyone how much Dave has done on his little project. When it is done we will have the monkey bars and swingset attached and another slide off the other side. We will probably get some type of tarp to make a roof but that will have to be something we are going to buy and I don't know how much they cost. Dave spent all day putting it together and sanding the wood so it wouldn't give the kids splinters. Although the kids are excited, I still think it is more for us then it is for them.


This is Lily and her friend being squirted by Isaac. Isaac loves to torment Lily and anyone else around.

I found this so funny because this is what Joe was doing while the last picture was being taken.
1 comment:
Sweet, sweet Joe. I miss him!
Post a Comment