So, I have had a lot of people wonder why we are moving to Fort Collins or all places. Well, this seemed as good of place as any to explain it. Several weeks ago Dave came home from school and told me that his professor, Miguel, had accepted a position at Colorado State University. He then went on by telling me that Miguel really wanted us to follow. Miguel loves Dave and had arranged to pay him more money then normal graduate students are allowed to make. He worked out a way that I can have insurance and was willing to pay for the entire move. Miguel also has a couple of kids that our our kids' age. It really helped my kids to know that they would already have friends there (not that Lily couldn't find friends).
Well, how could I say no. The house we found goes to an awesome school that has the only full time gifted and talented teacher in the school district. It has 4 bedrooms and a playhouse in the backyard. I am so excited for Lily and Isaac to finally have there own rooms, maybe they will stop fighting so much. I am also really excited about going to a family ward too. I have loved our student ward here at the U but there aren't a lot of kids the same age of my kids. It will be nice to have older kids in our ward.
We are really excited about the move but it is still only temporary. We will be there at most 3 years and then be off to somewhere else. I am hoping that we will be back to Utah but we could be anywhere in the world, so we will just have to wait and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment